Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday!

So Dylan turned the big #1 - and we of course had to have the birthday party! Things went really good - the theme was baseball - we had everything baseball - the cake (that I didn't get a picture of), party hats (etc), and I think it ran really smooth! We ended up inviting mostly friends and neighbors, having 2 cakes, and having WAY too much fun! Here is Dylan at the begining of the cake
Half way through!
And they end - He looks like he is about to die! I love it!
This was a quick view of some of the guests! In the end I was so busy that I only had 1 hot dog and about 3 chips! But it was well worth it!
After the party we went to a Orem Owlz game!


AND Ty surprized us by getting Dylan's name up on the score board!

It was a great day - and hard to believe that 1 year has gone by already! It's been so fun to be a mom. OH - at the game we were sitting on a hill and Dylan stood up - with out any help -and not hanging on to anything - just to get a baseball - little booger!

4 comments:

Angela S said...

That is an awesome memory.

Melissa said...

Happy birthday Dylan! Wow I can't believe it has been a year already either. It just seems like we were just sitting in anatomy and you telling me you are pregnant. Crazy huh

Christina said...

It was a fun time but I Haylee was being a pill. We have to go to a Beez game so Steve won't be pointing out all the errors. LOL

kirstensworld said...

They grow too fast!!! Don't ever pass up a chance to bank good memories!! Love you guys and I miss you so so so so much!!