Thursday, February 21, 2008

Past, Present, Future

20 years ago......1988
1 - I was in 1st grade at Marsing Elementary School - (WoW that was a long time ago)
2 - I was crushing on a little neighbor boy (Travis)
3 - You are probably wondering where Marsing is - it's right outside of Nampa and Caldwell, Idaho (you might need to mapquest)

10 years ago.......1998
1 - Having the time of my life in Rexburg, Idaho
2 - I had finally found myself and friends I could act myself around
3 - Crushing on any boy I thought was cute! ;)

5 years ago.......2003
1 - Had just met Tyler Thiel - had been dating for a couple of weeks and had NO idea he was going to change my life forever.
2 - Was having fun being young - hanging out, breaking into concerts, staying up till random hours of the night, etc. etc.
3 - Crushing on.......Ty!

3 years ago........2005
1 - Getting back together with Ty (we broke up for a little)
2 - Finally deciding it was time to grow up and take some active steps towards my future.
3 - Crushing on..........Ty!

1 year ago..........2007
1 - Ty was just getting back to work after having surgery and his stay in the hospital!
2 - I was watching my belly grow - and we had just found out it was a boy!
3 - Reading lots of books on being a good mommy!

So Far This Year..........2008
1 - Adjusting to being a stay at home mom.
2 - Thinking a lot about our family's future.
3 - Going to be a Grandma soon (Timber's girlfriend is due tomorrow)

Yesturday
1 - Took a nap with Dylan
2 - Babysat my Nephews
3 - Flirted with my husband (kind of hard to do after you've been married for awhile!)

Today
1 - Trying to recover from being up with Dylan all night.
2 - Getting random things done around the house.
3 - Thinking about taking a nap

Tomorrow
1 - Going to get my butt to the gym
2 - Make dinner
3 - Take Timber to get groomed and get his shots.

No comments: