Monday, February 18, 2008

Fun Weekend, Scary Night

So this last weekend my bestest friend, Kirsten, and her boyfriend, Dusty, came down to visit us! It was a lot of fun to have them down here. They got me to go to Cabella's (for the first time) and it was really cool. They had A LOT of cool displays and Dylan absolutely LOVED the aquarium that they had. It was one store that you can go in and not necessarily buy anything but have a great time! :) Other then that we hung out, talked, and played games!

Then last night after our company had left - I went to do my appointments. I was just on my way home when I got a call from Ty wondering if I was ok. I was a little confused - but he said that he was just watching TV when there was a big bang and then the house shoock like there was a earthquake. Freaked him out and our whole side of town. Turned out that a steel pipe plant had an explosion. The plant is about 2 miles away from our house - and people were feeling the shaking up to a 10 mile radius around it (if that tells you how big of a boom it was). Thank goodness - only a couple of people got hurt in the explosion - all night we heard life flight going over our house!

Other then that it is starting to warm up outside (yeah!) And Dylan now has 6 teeth! He's going up so fast. If I can get him to show his teeth I will take a pic and post it soon!

No comments: