Friday, February 08, 2008

Baby oh Baby

Dylan is just growing up too fast I tell you. He isn't crawling yet (cause he rolls a lot faster then he could ever crawl) BUT he is trying to pull himself up on everything he can get his hands on! This morning I walked in his room to find him trying to pull himself up on the side of his crib. Heart attack I tell you!

In other news - we are all sick again. I tell you I am ready just to be healthy. I have a sinus infection, sore throat, cough. Ty has a sore throat, and Dylan has been coughing and has started to throw up - so LOTS OF FUN!

Other then that we have just been hanging out trying to make sure we don't get barried in all the snow that we have gotten down here. One guy I talked to says that this is the worst winter he can remember and he's lived here for 11 years.

To help so I don't get cabin fever I've been trying to go to the gym more. They have a daycare there and Dylan LOVES it. But now that every muscle in my body is acheing I think I might have to find another hobby for my off days......any suggestions you amazing mom's I call friends!?!

No comments: