Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Routine

So I think I am finally getting into this stay at home mom thing. It's taken a little BUT it's good - I like it. My days are going by faster and I have Dylan in a routine so that I can schedule my day even more - it is nice. :)
This week Ty is gone! He actually left last night and won't be back till Sat. afternoon. I miss him. Last night was the worst - I did my routine of going to bed - and when I was suppose to fall asleep - I was still awake. So I got Timber and he laid next to me - still awake. So - I made a baby bed on Ty's side went and got Dylan, held him for a little, then laid him by me - I was out like a light. I'm sure by the time Ty get's back I'll be so use to him not being there that it will throw me off even more!
Lots of fun!

No comments: