Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

For New Years Ty and I went up to Jackson Hole, WY. It was a lot of fun! We didn't know if we were going to make it up there at first. BUT a year ago we had promised ourselves that we would have a better new years then we did last year (we were in the hospital) so we braved the roads and went over to WY. The road we needed shut down so we ended up going thru Rexburg - 7 hours later we got there!
We took Timber with us - he had been acting a little funny and we didn't want to leave him. And I'm glad we didn't. He has hurt his back some how and for a day wouldn't walk on his hind legs - would just drag them behind him. He's gotten better to the point that he can walk on all fours - but he is still having a hard time. I take him in tomorrow to the vet! Everyone cross your fingers that they can fix him quick and easy!
Dylan had so much fun meeting his 2nd family. My friend Kirsten's family that is. They all consider me part of the family! We have a running joke that her parents sold me on the black market! ;) We took up the whole 6th floor at the Snow King Resort. This is Missy, Dylan, and Me! Missy wanted to take the pic like this with her "cousin" and me! Dylan didn't quite know what to do!
Missy also wanted a pic with Uncle Ty! She absolutely LOVED Ty!
More fun! Just hanging out in Granny and Poppie's room. We got to watch the Torch Light Parade down the hill - and also the fireworks afterwards all from the warm inside and not the negative cold outside!
On our way home we stopped in Idaho Falls and saw Nicky! It was so fun to sit and chat awhile! Makes me miss Idaho! (sigh)
I love new years - always feels like I have a new start at life! Hope everyone else had a great holiday!

No comments: