Sunday, January 14, 2007

What To Do With The Nursery

Here are some pic's of gender neutral nurseries for the baby! I want to know what ya'all think - and which one I should pick. I don't think I'll do the exact colors but something like these......maybe!I thought this first one would look good - cause we have wood floors!
This one is cute! I don't know about the blue..... but it is a good idea!

I'm not a big fan of the green....but I love the ceiling.

-k- so tell me - 1,2, or 3.....or a combination! Thanks friends!

5 comments:

Nicolette said...

I love the first one and the last one. the middle one is too frew-frew. I like the green, but the colors are strong. You could go a soft green. Are you going to find out if it's a boy or a girl at your 22 week check up?

Dorothy said...

I think the first one. It will work for many years which means less repainting later on. You may think you love to paint, but it's really hard with little kids around.

Angela S said...

At first I thought you'd already done the first one and I was thinking wow, they went all out. My vote is for number three...but I love LOVE love the green. Anyway I like two's furniture better. LOL, amen Dorothy.

Anonymous said...

I think no. 3 is the best. You have the wood floors so it would be easiest too. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Meant No. One with lighter walls. That brown is too much !!!