Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Baby Bump

So incase everyone was wondering what I look like pregnant.....you needn't wait any longer. This is me 5 months along! And that bump is just big enough that it makes me uncomfortable in everything I wear, ugh! And that baby is sooooo active! For a while I was thinking that I would never feel the baby move and then BAM, not a fludder, not a twitch, but a big kick directed at getting out! It's been fun though feeling Baby (since we aren't finding out if it is a boy or girl that is the name we've choosen).
Just wanted to post this real quick - more pic's will come of Ty and the dog! Ty has a "baby bump" of his own! ;)

2 comments:

Nicolette said...

bump da bump da bump!! yeah adalynn has da bump! This is so beyond cool. I think I might be heading south this weekend. You'll have to make some time for me.

Angela S said...

You look great! Its funny how active they can get. Jimmy has a million names and yet he's still called Baby!