Tuesday, January 09, 2007

UPDATE!

WoW! The week seriously went by too fast! Lots of things have been happening around these here parts! :) I've been working my 2 jobs - which isn't as bad as it sounds. Only bad part is that I have to wake up around 5 in the morning on the weekends - but I'm thinking it is just good practice for when we have the baby! ALSO - this last week - I put a new laminant floor in the downstairs kitchen for our renters that moved in on Saturday. I think here pretty soon I'll be able to put carpenter on my resume! :)
As far as Ty is going - his blood just won't thin out! Which means he is house bound. Poor guy is getting so bored - but has a great attitude knowing that he'll be up and walking around in no time. He has 3 appointments on Friday so we'll be able to tell everyone more news then.
Other then that - life is good - we are starting to plan how we are going to decorate the baby's room - and how we will rearrange everything else in the house. Lots of projects that is for sure.
I'll try and get more pic's up of how things are looking around here. Until then ttfn.

No comments: