Monday, June 15, 2009

The Slacker!

That would be me! I was talking with my mom and she asked me when I was going to update my blog.......yeah I'm a slacker! So here is a little run down of our neck of the woods.


THE TWINS - at my last apt. Gavin (Baby A) was 3 lbs 11 oz - and Gage (Baby B) was 4 lbs 1 oz! It was really fun to see them - and I even got to see Gage yawn - on the ultrasound! It was way cute. They are both breech right now - and at this point they are so squished they don't think that will change! I'm now going in every week for apt's - tomorrow I have 2! It's going to be a challenge just keeping track of them all!


This is Gavin!

And this is Gage when he was yawning!

DYLAN: He's been great - and so much fun! Ty and I say on a daily basis how blessed me are to have him. He is such a good kid - makes life a whole lot easier. His birthday is coming up here in about 2 weeks. Scary to think that he is going to be 2 years old already! We met up with Christina, Steve, and all the kids - and went to a Salt Lake Bees game. We ended up getting rained out - but it was fun up until that. It was airforce day - so we got a fly by - and lots of fun stuff to take home. This was the view we had!

In other news - if everything goes to plan we should be moving out of our house the end of this month! We are only moving about 6 miles down the road to Springville - but it is a bigger house that will have room for all 5 of us....6 if you include Timber! :)

I promise from here are on I'll be great at updating my blog! ........promise! ;)

3 comments:

Kara said...

Let us know if you need any help moving, we'd be glad to come help out :) Oh, and we have a piece of your swing still lol, the toy tray, so we need to get that back to you. Glad the twins are doing good, can't believe you only have about 6wks left!

Angela S said...

I'm so glad you're doing well. Good luck with the move. Dylan is getting so big he's darling. I can't wait to see another belly shot!

Anonymous said...

So did you end up selling your house already or just making the upstairs another rental? Congrats on the boys doing so well. Looks like it will be a competition from the get go
Love ya,
Andrea