Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Great Excape!

So this last weekend - we decided to take our little family on a vacation! You know one last vacation before I get really uncomfortable and don't want to travel! So we headed south to MUCH warmer weather - St. George. We stopped by part of Zion's National Park - Kolob Canyon. It was really pretty - and they had some hiking trails we could have done - but needless to say I wasn't feeling like walking much!Here is Dylan in his birthday outfit from Grandma Rose! He looked so cute in it!
Once we got to St. George we checked into our hotel - and I had to put up my feet. I officially started swelling - especially in my legs! YA!

The next day we headed out to the Outlet Mall - and to grab some lunch at In-n-Out!Dylan didn't really know what to think about the hat they gave him - but he sure did make it look cute! :)

Then it was pool time. The hotel we stayed at had a nice outside pool that had a waterfall - and a really nice indoor pool - so we got lots of water time in! The first day we were there it got up to 96 degrees - so it was nice to cool down!
My little man in his swim suit! Watch out ladies!

The last night we were there - we went to a Mongolian BBQ restaurant. YUMMY! But the best part was - one of the ladies taught Dylan how to eat with chop sticks! AND in the process fed him for me! Needless to say - it was so cute AND so nice to be able to just eat and not worry about Dylan eating! He got pretty good at it - and they sent him home with a few pairs to practice some more!

ANY WHO - we made it home - and now it is back to reality! We should be listing our home in the next week or so AND my sister Christina just had her baby today - so needless to say we are going to be busy visiting/cleaning/going crazy! I'm glad I got a little R&R in!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Sounds like a fun little vacation!

kirstensworld said...

How fun! I can't believe how big your poor belly is! Only a few weeks left!