Wednesday, April 29, 2009

26 weeks!

So we have been crazy busy! Hence the lack of blogging! But in the craziness - we have started to get ready for Gavin and Gage. We have done some shopping and things are slowly starting to come together. Now I just need to get my hands on a sewing machine and start on all the crafts I have in my mind that I want to make for them.
TY - has been busy with work and his softball team! They are doing pretty good - next Tues. I'll remember to take the camera and snap a few pic's of him in action. He is also getting ready for the POST test and running every night. Needless to say the weight I am gaining....he is loosing! :)
DYLAN is growing so fast! Starting to talk here and there and just being a great little man for mommy! He will point to my belly and say baby - kiss it - and then wave bye-bye to it. It's really cute!
ANY WHO - also in news - we can officially announce that we will be moving from our little house the end of June - into a bigger place! As of right now the location is not known :) BUT we are actively looking and are excited for the move so we can actually set up everything we've gotten for the twins! WELL - more pictures to come soon.....promise!

2 comments:

Nicolette said...

Looking beautiful!

kirstensworld said...

Check out how big your boys are getting!! Love you and miss you!