Monday, November 10, 2008

Random

So this weekend we sold Happy. (sadness) We hadn't had any luck with our ad we had posted on ksl.com - so we took her over to Sportsman's Warehouse. There were so many cute dogs. While we were there we saw Blood Hounds, a Boxer, English Bulldogs, German Shorthairs, AND White Labs. She had lots of competition - but she went to a cute little family with a little girl that wouldn't let go of her. SO the lady who bought Happy didn't have the cash on hand SO her sister wrote us a check. WELL - her sister's last name is PARK - AND she is from IDAHO! Crazy huh!
ALSO - crazy random - I got stung by a bee.........in November. The little guy got we twice on my neck. I started feeling dizzy and tingalee so we went to the E.R. and they gave me Benadryl and some steroids. I usually have really bad allergic reactions - but since it has been so cold etc. the little guy didn't have enough venom - hence why I had only a mild reaction. Now - my neck just feels like I have a huge bruise on it. I REALLY DO HATE BEE'S!!!!
ANY WHO - that was my fun RANDOM weekend!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Sorry you had to sell Happy, hopefully that family takes good care of him :) Ouch on the bee sting! Glad it wasn't worse.

kirstensworld said...

Holy cow hun! What are the odds of getting a bee sting in November!! That is very crazy. Sorry about the little one, but look on the bright side, you get to sleep at night now!!

Christine said...

We aren't sure when we are moving yet because the house we will be living in is currently occupied by the manager who is waiting for construction on his house to be finished. But Robert is supposed to start work on Dec. 1, so we'll keep you updated. We would love to have you guys anytime you'd like!