Sunday, March 09, 2008

PuPPieS

This last weekend I got to go meet the puppies for the first time!

They are 2 weeks old and so small and fluffy! Another 6 weeks and we will be able to go back and pick up the little girl and take her home. My sister Christina is going to buy her - and I am so happy so that I can see her when ever I want to. We have had a couple more calls on Timber and I'm expecting a call any day now for Timber to go meet his new girlfriend. Which means hopefully *cross fingers* in two months we will have more puppies! We also got to take care of my nephew Tannar this last weekend. This is him with the little boy puppy! We had a lot of fun with Tannar - Ty and him built a toolbox together, he learned how to roller blade, and we went up the canyon and played some baseball!

Other then that I have been keeping myself busy by doing a little spring cleaning. I cleaned out our hall closet and i kid you not - I threw away 20 bottles of lotion that I can remember buying years and years ago - kind of embarassing. I'm going to keep our trash guy busy that is for sure!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Those puppies are so dang cute. I wish I could get another one.

Harper said...

Adorable puppies!

Are they beagles?