Friday, March 07, 2008

Late Night!

Last night was the Matchbox 20 concert. WoW! It had been a long time for Ty and I staying out that late! It was fun though - very interesting. We always seem to get stuck by the VERY drunk people not just drunk but VERY drunk. Thank goodness they were done and gone by the time Matchbox had got through 2 songs. But we still had to watch them make up and round 2nd before they stumbled to the doors.

This was the first band - can't remember they're name. Pretty good show. Their last song - wow it was like a circus show! Too much Techno!This was the best picture I could get of Alanis Morisette. SHE WAS EVERYWHERE!! She did not stay still. Ty said it looked like she was doing a witch dance. She's still rockin' out - too bad it was in a black leotard and a silver sequence vest! Great voice though! ;)Last but not least Matchbox - WOW! They were awesome - Played almost every song I wanted them to and kept me on the edge of my seat for almost 2 hours!And my Robby! ;) A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

In the end we stumbled into bed closer to 2am - and it was the first time in 8 months that Ty and I had left Dylan for more then 2 hours! Now I am very tierd and probably going to take a nap with Dylan!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I remember my first concert, it was Rascal Flatts. We had so much fun, it was crazy! (it was the summer right before we got married) Glad to hear you guys had a good time and got to spend some together, that gets important with kids!