Monday, October 01, 2007

T is for Tyler


What is his name? Tyler Jon Thiel


How long have you been together? Married for 2 1/2 years


How long did you date? 2 1/2 years


How old is he? 27


Who eats more? He does - by far! ;)


Who said I love you first? I did


Who is taller? He is - only by a inch or so!


Who sings better? He does - and if he doesn't know the lyrics he will make them up!


Who is smarter? Depends.....


Whose temper is worse? He does especially when watching sports!


Who does the laundry? I do - we have an agreement


Who does the dishes? He does - that's the agreement!


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Ty


Who pays the bills? I do


Who mows the lawn? I do


Who cooks dinner? I do - unless I'm busy and then McDonald's does! :)


Who drives when you are together? I do


Who is more stubborn? Oh - that's toss up


Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? That's a hard one - um - mostly me!


Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, because we live so close


Who kissed who first? Ty kissed me!


Who asked who out? Ty asked me!


Who proposed? Ty did!


Who is more sensitive? Duh me! Ty is a guy and I...well I am a girl!


Who has more friends? Toss up!


Who wears the pants in the family? I do - but I let Ty think he does! ;)

No comments: