Tuesday, October 23, 2007

1st Night

So we have had Dylan's crib for a LONG time. But because of my lazyness he hasn't used it other then a few naps here and there. But after a few hard nights - due to him not really fitting the bassinet - I felt it was time to fix his crib up and put him in there for the first time over night.
I'm not so afraid of how he'll do as much as I'm afraid how I'll do. It's a long walk from my room to his.....hopefully he sleeps and I'll only have to make it once.He looks so little!If I can make it through this first night - I think I'll be fine. I'm kind of scared to see how I'll be when it's his first day of school!
This was just earlier this week - he was just a little tierd I think! ALSO - Dylan has his two lower teeth trying to come in. And because of that he has been druleing like CRAZY! I've been investing in more bibs then actual clothes!

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

You can never have enough bibs! Cute ones are nice but my favorite are the old stained ones that you really don't care about and can bleach to death. I have a whole drawer full in my kitchen and I refuse to throw them out until they are so holey they won't even work anymore.

Nicolette said...

He is seriously one of the most handsome babies ever. I love those brown eyes!