Sunday, December 10, 2006

I Heart Christmas

Next to my birthday - Christmas it my most favoritest holiday! Just Kidding! But not about the Christmas thing! I love the feeling of making other's happy by giving to them - I love the eggnog - I love the smell of a Christmas Tree - I love everything.
This weekend was my works Christmas party. We went up to Solider Hollow in Heber and went Tubing - then had a really nice dinner.
Last year we did the same thing - but it was so much more slick this year! Made it a lot more fun!


We had lots of fun and to keep in the Christmas spirit we decided to get a tree and hang our stockings

This is our first real tree! In the past we have had a fake one - but this year since we are staying here we wanted to make it really special!


Here are our stockings - I made sure that Timber got one too!

Hope everyone else is having fun getting into the Christmas Spirit!

No comments: