Monday, May 24, 2010

10 months - REALLY

These two little monsters are 10 months old. Hard to believe I know. Time has just gone by way too fast. These picture's were taken last weekend while we explored Gardner Village. Here is a little bit about each of these guys.
Gavin - (in the red) is the mover - he HATES to stay still. Always wanting to move and explore new things - he is really living up to his name as "The Professor"! He has 4 teeth in and 2 more coming in. He will stand up against the couch and isn't afraid to follow his older brother out the door! He is a great sleeper, eater, and talker!!!Gage - (in the yellow) is still my little cuddle bug. Always sucking his thumb and looking at me with those big brown eyes. He has 2 teeth in and 3 coming in. He is still content to crawl every where and would rather sit on mom's lap to watch his brothers go out the door. He isn't afraid to let you know what he thinks - which usually comes out in a cry! But he is always willing to wave HI to you to make you feel wanted! :) I can't believe that in 2 short months these guys will be 1! We are going to have a HUGE party! More for the adults to celebrate survival through the 1st year! I love being a mom! :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

They are so adorable!!! I can't believe how big they are getting, time flies man!

Harper said...

I love these little guys! I don't know how you do it, Adalynn. Three boys is a lot to handle! They sure are adorable! :)