Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year Resolution

FIND THE KEYS TO THE TRUCK! Yeah! I'm a genius - and the day we left for Wisconsin I drove the truck. I was driving into our driveway when I noticed the neighbors stuck in snow across the street! I jumped out - grabed Dylan and went to see if I could help. After which I came in the house - and started getting things ready to go. AND well - since then I haven't been able to find the keys. I've looked EVERYWHERE! And those were our only set of keys for the truck! Where else can they be?
ANY SUGGESTIONS??????
P.S. lots of christmas details coming soon!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Hm, did you drop them in the snow? LOL, I hate losing keys :)

PS Let us know the next time you are up this way so we can give you the baby swing back. We got a new one for him for Christmas, though I like yours better lol.