Wednesday, December 19, 2007

2 Weeks Notice


Yup you've read right - I offically put in my 2 weeks notice and will soon be a 75% stay at home mom. Ty and I really did sit down and talk, pray, and sleep on it. It was a really hard decision - but after making it - we have felt really good about it and things have come about that will make it ALOT easier to happen. I am excited but scared at the same time. Now I will be expected to be Super Mom! Which I hope to be. And I might just take up some extra hobbies to keep me busy. While at home I'm going to be babysitting my friend Melissa's little girl Aubrey - that was born 2 weeks before Dylan! It is going to be fun. I'm going to need A LOT of advise from my fellow stay at home moms as to how to stay sane! :o)


ALSO - Timber is getting a girlfriend this weekend! YEAH!!!!! He really does need it - and if things go good - we will have the pick of the litter! So anyone looking for a really cute Beagle Puppy - just let me know!


OH and Christmas is almost here - Has it snuck up on everyone else as well? I still have tons of shopping to do - maybe I will go with Nicky and just buy everyone socks! ;o)

2 comments:

Nicolette said...

I'm so happy for you. I know that you've wanted this/ dredded this for a while.

Harper said...

Brandi Hill and her daughter, Jordyn, were killed in a car accident on Thursday.

http://www.rexburgstandardjournal.com/articles/2007/12/21/news/doc476c1cee99396286250748.txt

If you would like to send any thoughts to her family, I will be sending a card this week.



Thanks,

~ Terrah :)