Sunday, October 29, 2006

More Pic's Of The House

Since I have been busy with school all this week - I am just going to put some picture's up of the house and call it good! I know, I know weak but..... I'm a busy girl!!

This is a little sign that I made to go outside of our door. Nothing too exciting - but when we get our dream house we are going to get a stone with this carved in it - and put it by our driveway!

This is what our bathroom use to look like after we tore everything out and then put the sub-floor in - not too exciting.

After A LOT of work this is what it looks like now - still not all the way done - but A LOT better then what it was. Trust Me!!!


Any who - that is our bathroom! As more exciting things happen I'll let ya'all know!

1 comment:

Nicolette said...

that's beautiful work! I love what you did.